The GD Integra Series of air
compressors features the latest
in technology, innovation and
engineering at an economical price.
Low dBA level, small footprint, high
efficiency and easy serviceability are
standard benefits with the GD Integra
Integrated Compressor Airend
• State-of-the art, Integrated design
with 25% fewer parts and connection
points than conventional designs
delivers maximum reliability.
• Modular airend design offers
a readily accessible bolt-on
configuration unlike encapsulated
designs that require total
• Internal 3-way thermal mixing valve
minimizes leak points.
• Three-stage air/oil separation
involving mechanical redirection,
cyclone centrifugal type air flow and
a pleated filter with inside out final
separation to offer less than 2 ppm
carryover before the aftercooler.
Flexible, Quality Package Design
• Non-corrosive control line tubing
• Tactfully located controller on
the end of each machine for easy
multiple unit installation and
Minimum Energy Use Rotor Design
• Manufactured in one of the most
automated, capital intensive rotor
cutting plants worldwide. Several
thousands of these proven airends
are in operation worldwide.
• Rotor profile with a short seal line
saves you money in electrical costs
by offering high efficiency through
reduced opportunities for air leaks.
• Precise bearing size that prohibits
misalignment. This handles up to
3 times more load capacity than
conventional designs to offer you a
savings in service costs and extends
• Standard enclosure offers low
75 dBA noise level to ensure quiet
operation at any facility.
• Easy lift-off panels offer fast and
convenient access to airend and
Complete Aftermarket Support
• Complete line of Gardner Denver
consumables available to ensure the
long life of each compressor!