Oil lubricated single stage rotary screw technology 200-500HP (160-370kW)
Patented Turn Valve™ Technology with the Electra Saver
Over 40 years ago, Gardner Denver introduced the patented Turn Valve™ technology-the most efficient part load capacity control system in the industry. With infinite positions in an operating range of 40% to 100% capacity, compressor efficiency is maximized because the Turn Valve™ airend compresses only the volume of air required without affecting the built-in compression ratio at partial load conditions. This technology eliminates wide pressure fluctuations and massive storage requirements.
- 200 – 500hp
- Direct Drive
- Quiet Enclosed or Un-Enclosed
- AirSmart™ Controller
- Air or water cooled
- 1800rpm ODP and TEFC motor options
- Stainless steel control lines
- High performance directly driven airend
- NEMA 4 control enclosure
- Wye-delta starter
- AirSmart™ microprocessor controller
- Patented Turn Valve™ technology
Reduced downtime due to service-friendly package design
- All filters are easily accessible.
- Servicing the separator does not require any piping removal.
- Unenclosed package allows for quick access to all service items.
Slow speed, over-sized design ensures decades of dependability
- Larger airends, running at slower speeds, maximize efficiency and increase reliability.
- There are more Electra Saver and Electra Saver II compressors running in North America than any other rotary screw compressor.
AirSmart™ Controller is more than just a controller
- Maintenance and error handling information allows for quick system information to be conveyed to the user.
- Easy access to consumable part numbers when re-ordering is necessary.
- Connect multiple compressors in a system with the optional sequencing feature.