A Serious Technological Advancement
Even with careful planning, most systems experience varying air demand. As a result, compressors operate below their full-load rated capacity at what is most commonly referred to as “partial load.” The horsepower consumed at partial load operation can be significant. Gardner Denver recognized this fact and developed a variable displacement technology designed to match compressor output to compressed air demand.
The patented TurnValve™ was introduced over 30 years ago to maximize compressor efficiency. The TurnValve displaced inlet throttling technology which was the most efficient means of compressor capacity control and eliminated wide pressure fluctuations and massive storage requirements.
- 75-300 HP
- Unenclosed or Enclosed on all HP
- Direct-Gear Driven
- Wye-Delta Starters
- Air or Water Cooled
- Standard 1800 rpm ODP motors (TEFC motors optional)
- NEMA 4 Control Enclosure
- Patented Turn Valve Energy Saving Technology
- Tip-out Air and Oil Cooler
Reduced downtime due to service-friendly package design
- All filters are easily accessible
- Servicing the separator does not require any piping removal
- Unenclosed package allows for quick access to all service items
Slow speed, over-sized design ensures decades of dependability
- Larger airends, running at slower speeds, maximize efficiency and increase reliability.
- There are more Electra Saver and Electra Saver II compressors running in North America than any other rotary screw compressor.
Governor Controller = Information at your fingertips
- Easy to use touchscreen display & navigation
- Full color LCD Screen
- Built-in digital gauges
- Advanced machine diagnostics
- Real-time and historical trending