- 13-3750 SCFM
- Maximum Working Pressure: 700 PSIG
- Maximum Inlet Temperature: 120°F
- 38°F pressure dew points
- Integrated Grade B (3 micron) Filtering – Standard
- Environmentally friendly HFC refrigerants are utilized on all models
RHP Series Refrigerated Dryers and E Series Filters for 700–900 psig Applications
- The demand for clean, dry compressed air systems at 700-900 psig (49-63 bar) has never been greater. Industries like PET blow molding, injection molding, aeronautical valve and control testing require dry and filtered compressed air.
- A carefully engineered high pressure refrigerated dryer design provides a reliable method to remove moisture as a water vapor while coalescing filters remove solid particles, liquid water droplets, liquid oil and oil vapors from the compressed air system.
RHP Series Refrigerated Dryers offer Pressure Dew Points of 38° F (3° C)
Moisture (water vapor) is present in ambient air as a gas and cannot be filtered. A stainless steel plate heat exchanger designed for high pressure compressed air teams with a self-regulating, environmentally-friendly refrigeration system to ensure design dew point.