Nominal Flows indicated are for 100°F inlet temperature, 100°F ambient temperature and 100 psig compressed air pressure. Designed to deliver avg. Class 4 PDP at rated load conditions. Maximum compressed air inlet pressure: 200 PSIG / Minimum 50 PSIG. Consult factory for lower operating pressures.
Multiplex Unit Standard Features
- Complete factory assembled and fully functional tested system
- System shall be designed to allow for single point connection for main power
- Low pressure drop inlet & outlet compressed air header system. designed to be rigged
- R410A refrigeration system
- Thermal Mass: Propylene glycol provided safe use
- Dual element, GP Grade inlet filter w/ DP switch
- Isolation Valves: Standard
- Condensate Drains: Standard
- Master Sequencer Controller with RS485
With expanded drying capacity and an integrated pre-filter, Gardner Denver large capacity refrigerated dryers have a smaller footprint to simplify your installation and free up valuable floorspace in your manufacturing operation.
Complete ISO Class 2-4-3 protection provides the reliability you need. With integrated pre-filters and redundant no-loss drains closely monitored by a smart controller, you’ll realize superior uptime.
Advanced refrigeration circuitry, as well as meeting global requirements to reduce the use of high Global Warming Potential (GWP) substances, will help to reduce your carbon footprint and support your sustainability goals well into the future.
Lower Energy Costs
Gardner Denver’s patent pending large capacity heat exchanger delivers significant efficiency gains, proven to reduce energy costs by as much as 50%.