- 10-1200 SCFM
- NEMA 1 Standard
- Maximum Inlet Air Temperature: 120°F (49°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure:
- XGCY200-800 STD Solenoid Drain (300 psig)
- XGCY200-800 No Air Loss Drain (220 psig)
- XGCY1000-1200 (220 psig)
- Rated Flow Capacity: Conditions for rating dryers are in accordance with ISO 7183
- Compressed air at dryer inlet: 100 psig (7 bar) and 100°F (38°C); ambient air temperature: 100°F (38°C)
- Standard XGCY200-800 models ETL-certified, XGCY1000-1200 UL 508 panels
The superior performance of the XGCY Series dryer can be attributed to the effective heat transfer capabilities of the exchanger design utilized throughout the compressed air circuit. The dryer design includes a pre-cooling system with heat exchangers to properly condition the air for drying. A re-heater section of the dryer’s air side also uses these high performance heat exchangers to prepare the dried compressed air for re-entry into the air system. This prevents pipe sweating and readies the compressed air for use in process applications.
- 100% Corrosion-Resistant Construction permits optimal heat transfer, resulting in a consistent pressure dew point.
- XGCY Series Dryer’s Air Circuit Heat Exchangers combine a high heat transfer coefficient with unmatched low pressure drop.
- Corrosion-Resistant Material is used in all the XGCY Series dryer’s air circuit heat exchangers, providing durability in environments unsuitable for copper or other metals.