Single Acting Reciprocating Air Compressors 15-84 kW (20-113 hp)
High Pressure Dependability
The W-series reputation has been built on quality, reliability and accessibility to all components. The W Series products are single acting W configuration and include air and water cooled three and six cylinder units.
Advanced Designs for Compressor Solutions
The W-Series compressors include heavy duty cast iron construction, counterbalanced crankshaft to ensure smooth operation, deep-finned cylinders on air-cooled units and water cooled cylinders and heads on water cooled units, which quickly dissipate the heat of compression. Superior lubrication is accomplished through a gear driven positive displacement oil pump powered by the crankshaft complete with a spin on oil filter. W-series compressors are ideal for petroleum refineries, oil rigs, plant air, ore mines and well head servicing.
- 20-113 hp
- 105 cfm-560 cfm
- 20-175 psig operating pressure
- Single & Two Stage
- Pressure Lubricated
- Cast iron construction
- Compressors are shipped without oil
- Two stage compressors have an ASME pressure relief valve that protects the intercooler and first stage from over pressure
- Low lift valves for volumetric efficiency and reliability.
- Removable hand-hole plate allows easy access to the internal running gear.
- Con Rods have two-piece insert bearings for quick and easy replacement.
- Counterbalanced crankshaft assures smooth operation.
- Two stage units have an interstage intercooler to reduce the interstage temperature which permits low discharge temperatures.
- Both air and water cooled units have features that are designed to quickly dissipate the heat of compression.
- Crankshaft ends are supported by large tapered roller bearings for smooth operation and long life.
- Oil pressure gauge assures the operator of lubrication system integrity.
- The cylinders and crankcases are built of industrial strength cast iron materials.
- Superior lubrication is accomplished through a gear driven oil pump powered by the crankshaft. The pressurized system ensures complete lubrication to the crankshaft, connecting rods, bearings and piston pins. Full flow, spin-on oil filter ensures impurities are removed before the lubricant contacts any internal components.
- Oil pressure gauge is conveniently mounted to display the oil pressure.