Reciprocating Air Compressors
Gardner Denver Paradigm Compressors provide the advantages of a reciprocating compressor coupled with less noise and vibration. Loaded with rugged features, these compressors deliver high performance and tremendous value. As a result, Paradigm compressors offer long, trouble-free service with maximum operating efficiency.
Specifications and Features:
- 5, 7.5, 10 &15 hp
- Pressure at 175 psig
- 16.8 – 46.6 acfm at 175 psig
- Noise level as low as 66 dBA
- Tank or Base Mounted
- Two Stage, Splash-Lubricated
- Prorated 5-Year Compressor Warranty
- Separate compressor and motor chambers with dedicated cooling circuits for cooler operation and longer life.
- Oil site gauge for ease of monitoring and service.
- Integrated heavy-duty air cooled aftercooler for up to 65% moisture removal.
- Filter maintenance indicator for user-friendly monitoring. The graduated indicator monitors the compressor air filter. The position indicator progressively fills the window as air filter restriction increases and indicates the need for a filter change.
- Industrial grade compressor with unique features including gasketless cylinder/head design, stainless steel valve disks and tapered roller main bearings for superior dependability.
- Integral cylinder and head eliminating the possibility of blown head gaskets for leak-free, trouble-free operation.
- Balanced aluminum alloy first stage piston(s) are weight matched to the cast iron second-stage piston(s) for proper balance and minimized vibration.
- Lightweight, high-density, die-cast aluminum alloy connecting rods for minimal reciprocating weight. Precision-bored crankpin bearing and piston pin needle bearing are used to properly distributed bearing loads for longer bearing life than bushings.
- Industrial grade, reliable, high-flow, low lift disc-type valves are made of corrosion resistant Swedish steel to ensure years of trouble free operation.
- Tapered roller-type main bearings, providing full contact and support of the crankshaft, ensuring compressor durability and long-life.
Benefits at a glance…
- Quality Package Design
- Acoustic Enclosure
- Unique domed piston design for maximum air delivery and efficiency
- Factory Filled with AEON lubricant