- 150 – 8000 SCFM
- Maximum Working Pressure: 150 PSIG standard; higher pressures available
- Low Profile Design
- Low Mounted Filtration for Ease of Service
- NEMA 4-Standard
- Digital Controller
- Tower Pressure Gauges
- Packaged Filtration — Standard
Benefits of Desiccant Dryers
All of our desiccant dryers are designed with energy efficiency, reliability, productivity and safety in mind:
- Engineered for low pressure drop through valve selection, tower size and filter design.
- Optional Energy Management System (EMS) reduces purge consumption while maintaining a constant dew point, monitors the dew point and extends the dryer cycle to greatly reduce energy costs.
- Large sound attenuating purge mufflers minimize noise and include built-in relief valves to enhance safety.
- Low profile places valves at operator’s level and provides ready access to fill and drain ports, increasing operator safety and ease of maintenance.
- Pre-filter and after-filter protect desiccant and downstream air from oil contamination and particulates to help improve air quality, increasing productivity.
- Easy-to-replace stainless steel desiccant screens prevent contamination of the downstream sir system and are easily removed for cleaning, keeping downtime to a minimum.
- High-efficiency heater and/or blower controlled by outlet regeneration temperature that shuts off to save electrical power once desiccant has been thoroughly regenerated (available with EMS on heated dryers).