Oil lubricated single stage rotary vane technology 1-11kW (2-15HP)
hydrovane – Durable. Versatile. Cost Effective.
The hydrovane V/VR Series unenclosed fixed speed rotary vane compressor line offers world class flexibility and reliability, and the smallest footprint of any rotary compressor in the industry.
The preferred choice for optimum performance in oil-free applications
The V/VR Series range of compressors is engineered to meet the most stringent of specifications. Their compact, simple, robust and integrated design allows them to be fitted anywhere undercover. They are easy to install and maintain as well as extremely quiet. The V/VR Series is available in either tripod or tank mounted versions. They are designed for a wide variety of applications including automobile, car body shops, wood working, dentistry, laundry, packaging and machine tools.
- Less than 3 ppm Oil Carryover
- Available as Airend Only, Compressor/Motor, Tank Mounted, Simplex/Duplex, or hypac Total System (Compressor+Tank+Dryer)
- HOA Switch and Hour Meter
- Slow Speed: 1760 rpm (60 Hz)
- 100% Duty Cycle
- Continuous Run or Start/Stop
- TEFC Motor
- Direct Drive
- Up to 100,000+ operating hours due to its simple integral design
- Delivering quality pulse free air with automatic regulation
- Low speed, direct drive, minimal stresses and no roller bearings to replace
- Quiet in operation and can be located at the point of use
- Air intake modulation produces only the air you require
- Complete packages or separate air ends
Powerful and Cost Effective
- Reduced Energy Venting System (REVS) for lower off-load power consumption
- Easy and cost competitive maintenance
- 10 year Platinum™ extended warranty program