- 40 – 5400 SCFM
- Maximum Working Pressure: 150 PSIG standard; higher pressures available
- Maximum Inlet Temperature: 120°F
- Customizable Dewpoints to -100°F
- Large desiccant beds ensure consistent dew points
- Three controller options
- Packaged Filtration – Optional
Three Controllers to choose from:
- Basic controller offers reliable fixed cycle operation.
- Standard controller includes fixed savings potential with Purge Optimizer
- Energy Saving Controller for exact automatic purge savings
- Left and right tower pressure gauges
- Purge pressure gauge
- Moisture indicator – alerts operator of elevated dew point
- Throttling valve provides accurate purge pressure adjustment
Optional FIL Series Filter Packages with Bypass Systems:
- Convenient factory-mounted FIL Series prefilter/afterfilter packages with bypass available
- Optional Element Monitors inform of optimal element change-out time
Large Desiccant Beds Ensure Consistent Dew Points:
- 0.6 lbs (0.27 kgs) of desiccant per tower per scfm guarantees dry air
- 4.8 seconds of contact time for saturated air with the desiccant
- 30% extra desiccant provided to compensate for natural bed aging over the expected 3 to 5 years bed life
- Large, cleanable, stainless steel flow diffusers ensure even flow distribution and eliminate channeling through the bed
- Tower design saves 98% of the heat of adsorption
- Shiftmatic valves (on DGH 40-3000) automatically shift to the low pressure side of the circuit to control process flow on models.
- Shiftmatic valve’s life has been tested to over 500,000 cycles with tough desiccant dust challenge
- Position memory ensures drying continues, even with loss of electrical power to the dryer
- 5- year warranty on the shiftmatic valve. Parts and labor for the first full year of warranty. Parts only in remaining years. Appropriately sized
- FIL prefilter must be installed at the same time the dryer is installed to qualify for the 5-year warranty. Annual or more often element maintenance must take place to maintain the warranty for the 5-year period.
- Three-way pilot operated solenoid valves manage the pilot air flow to direct the purge/repressurization valves.
- Quality butterfly switching valves, models 4100 and 5400
Certified Designs for Safety:
- ASME code constructed vessels comply with codes. Models 115 and larger are stamped. Models are UL and CSA certified.
- Pressure relief valves on each tower mounted after flow diffusers to prevent clogging
- Heavy-duty mufflers for quiet operation
NEMA 4 electrical construction standard